Interested in working with Libertad Growth?...
We are currently looking for a business development / lead generation executive to work alongside us on client projects
Job Spec : Experienced Telemarketer
Location: Hampshire (Candidates will need to be based in Hampshire or a neighbouring county to allow occasional catch up meetings)
Industry: Telemarketing / Sales
Remuneration: Rate dependent upon expertise – starting from £16 / hour
- This is a contract based (self-employed) role, with rates and hours dependent on your skills and experience
- This is essentially a phone based role involving lead generation, business development, appointment setting or all three.
- You will be comfortable with working remotely and fairly autonomously and your ability to self-motivate and organise your call activity intelligently to maximise results will be critical.
- The work may suit somebody already working as a contractor in this field or in other part-time work (but holding relevant experience), somebody returning to the world of work from full-time parenting or that wants a degree of flexibility in their timetable.
- This work may lead to opportunities to work on several additional campaigns over time (up to a full week of work) however this will depend on your other commitments and willingness to take on additional work if offered.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Candidates will have experience and evidence of success in selling/marketing services/products that may include: IT / Software, Professional services, Financial Services, Recruitment, or other products/services – ideally on a B2B basis.
- Excellent communication and qualification skills, literate in English, competent in Microsoft Office and accustomed to documenting and tracking sales activity through use of a CRM system and spreadsheets.
- You will be focused, creative in spotting new sales opportunities and have an eye for detail – all of which will be essential for you, us and our clients to work together longer term.
- You will be confident in communicating with senior management in companies, be adept at pinpointing and reaching decision makers in often quite complex organisations and have some experience of the type of management structures and decision making processes found in businesses.
- You will use initiative and “detective work” to reach new contacts / research who the relevant decision maker might be in companies that are relevant prospects for the product/service
- Excellent spoken and written English. Knowledge of additional languages a bonus, however not essential
Libertad Growth offers professional business development and lead generation services that enable organisations to grow rapidly, generating increased sales revenue while providing flexible sales resource that becomes an integral part of the company’s campaign or ongoing strategy.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Friday 0900 – 17.30
Part-time work will fall between these hours and wherever possible will be agreed to accommodate any other work/family commitments you might have.
The initial, immediately available work would involve three half day units per week (10.5 hours per week). If successful in achieving results on the initial campaign, additional work on other campaigns may be available to work a greater number of hours a week should you wish.
Job Type: Contract
Required education: Secondary education
Required experience: Telesales: 2 years
To Apply: Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV